Enrollment List and Meetings/Tours
Bridges admissions process is approached in one of two ways. Early admissions occur every fall for the following year, during which time many of our spots fill. If you have missed the fall deadline, however, we offer rolling admissions. We welcome you to inquire about openings and hope that you will come see our program.
Early Admissions: September – December
Thank you for considering Bridges School for your family. We look forward to meeting you/hearing from you. If you have questions or are interested in attending one of our informational meetings, please contact Dawn Ginste at 203-637-0204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2024-25 School Year Waitlist
New families are asked to follow the enrollment steps listed below.
- Call – New families call Bridges School (203-637-0204) at 8am on Friday September 1, 2023 to be added to our waitlist.
- Group Tour – Bridges will contact each family on the waitlist to confirm information and schedule a group tour. Tours take place in October and are for adults only please.
- Individual Classroom Visit – Observe classrooms in session
- Registration – If you then decide the Bridges community is right for you and your family, and spaces are available, a completed admission registration form and a non-refundable deposit are due within two days of acceptance.
Program Offerings 2024-25
- Morning: 2 days (T/TH), 3 days (M/W/F), 5 days (M-F)
- Mid-Day: 3 days (M,T,TH), 4 days (M,T,TH,F)
Mixed Age Program (Threes, Fours, Fives)
- Long Day: combine morning and afternoon programs
Extended Day Until 2:50pm
- Available for students enrolled in the Mixed Age Program
- Families may add 1, 2, 3, or 4 days a week (Oct-June)
Rolling Admissions: January – May
If the early application process does not suit you, we welcome you to make an appointment to visit Bridges and see our classrooms throughout the winter and spring months. While many of our spots fill in the fall, we encourage you to contact us to inquire about openings and visit our school.
Rolling admission is available on a first come, first serve basis. A completed registration form and a non-refundable deposit are due within two days of acceptance. To schedule an appointment or inquire about current openings, please contact Dawn Ginste at email@example.com or 203-637-0204.
Bridges teachers are eager to collaborate with other early childhood educators. Please call the office at 203-637-0204 to arrange a tour of our school.
Reggio Round Table
Join us in May 2024 for a Reggio Round Table as Bridges teachers share and discuss impressions from their recent study tour in Reggio Emilia, Italy. More details TBA.